As children reach Pre-Kindergarten, it's time to introduce them to a group setting where they can learn to interact with one another and develop advanced social skills. They will be introduced to many of the concepts they will use in Kindergarten and throughout their lives. We have a comprehensive program that teaches through play along with integrating academics in pre-reading, pre-writing, and pre-math activities that will enable your child to make a smooth and positive transition into Kindergarten.
- Fine tune large and small motor skills
- Enhance social skills with peers and adults
- Environment infuses play with rich learning experiences to build self confidence, social skills and academic readiness for Kindergarten
- Leadership, problem solving and decision making skills
- Introduction to computers